- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Nicks - The Wild Heart
- Write a Review
- K57213 000000000 K57213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the Fleetwood Mac vocalist's sophomore solo album. Stevie Nicks retu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of the Fleetwood Mac vocalist's sophomore solo album. Stevie Nicks returned in 1983 with her follow-up solo album, The Wild Heart. The album produced hits like "Stand Back, " "Nightbird" and "I Will Run To You, " which features Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Recording began in late 1982, shortly after the end of Fleetwood Mac's Mirage Tour. After the death of her best friend, Robin Anderson, and with new appreciation for her life and career, the recording took only a few months and was released on June 10, 1983, a year after Fleetwood Mac's Mirage. It peaked at #5 on the U.S. Billboard 200 charts (for seven consecutive weeks) and achieved platinum status on September 12, 1983.;Track List:1. Wild Heart (Remastered);2. If Anyone Falls (Remastered);3. Gate and Garden (Remastered);4. Enchanted (Remastered);5. Nightbird (Remastered);6. Stand Back (Remastered);7. I Will Run to You (Remastered) - Stevie Nicks Tom Petty;8. Nothing Ever Changes (Remastered);9. Sable on Blond (Remastered);10. Beauty and the Beast (Remastered);Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.