- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan - In The Beginning
- Write a Review
- K58744 000000000 K58744000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With his astonishingly accomplished guitar playing, Stevie Ray Vau...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:200gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With his astonishingly accomplished guitar playing, Stevie Ray Vaughan ignited the blues revival of the '80s. Vaughan drew equally from bluesmen like Albert King, Otis Rush and Hubert Sumlin and rock 'n' roll players like Jimi Hendrix and Lonnie Mack, as well as the stray jazz guitarist like Kenny Burrell, developing a uniquely eclectic and fiery style that sounded like no other guitarist, regardless of genre. Before the Montreaux Jazz Festival, before Bowie's Let's Dance album, before Texas Flood, before the Grammys, before the cocaine and alcohol abuse, before the redemption of sobriety, before the joyful In Step and Family Style... before August 27, 1990... before the all-star tributes, before "The Legendary Stevie Ray Vaughan"... There was an unknown, hardworking 24-year-old gunslinger named Little Stevie Vaughan, learning his craft the hard way in the trenches of the Austin, Texas clubs, trying his darndest to get out of the shadow of his famous older brother Jimmie.;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.