- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Live Alive
- Write a Review
- #K60502 000000000 K60502000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Live Alive  is an essential blues album co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Live Alive  is an essential blues album compiled from four live performances by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble. The performances were recorded at the Montreux Jazz Festival, the Austin Opera House and at Dallas Starkest, along with some studio overdubs. The song selection for Live Alive displays many of Stevie Ray Vaughan's biggest influences: Jimi Hendrix ('Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)'), Stevie Wonder ('Superstition'), Howlin' Wolf ('Commit A Crime') and Buddy Guy ('Mary Had a Little Lamb');Track List:1. Say What!;2. Ain’t Gonna Give Up On Love;3. Pride And Joy;4. Mary Had A Little Lamb;5. Superstition;6. I’m Leaving You (Commit A Crime);7. Cold Shot;8. Willie The Wimp;9. Look At Little Sister;10. Texas Flood;11. Voodoo Chile (Slight Return):;12. Love Struck Baby;13. Change It;14. Life Without You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.