- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stone Sour - Stone Sour
- Write a Review
- #K55846 000000000 K55846000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page insert. Stone Sour is an American ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including four page insert. Stone Sour is an American rock band formed in Des Moines, Iowa. Originally released in 2002, Stone Sour is the debut studio album by the band. Writing for the album began in 2000 while vocalist Corey Taylor and guitarist Jim Root were still actively involved in their other band, Slipknot. Work began on the album after Slipknot had gone on hiatus following touring in support of their second album Iowa. Guest musician on the album is Sid Wilson (Slipknot). Following the release of the album, Stone Sour went on to promote it for almost a year releasing three singles and touring in several regions, including the United States and Europe. The album received positive reviews. It was praised for showing a diversity in Taylor's vocals. It was certified gold in the United States. The single 'Bother', which was featured on the Spider-Man soundtrack (credited only to Taylor), peaked at #2 on the Mainstream Rock Chart as well as #4 on the Modern Rock Tracks and #56 on the Billboard Hot 100. The two singles 'Get Inside' and 'Inhale' received Grammy Award nominations for Best Metal Performance in consecutive years.;Track List:1. Get Inside;2. Orchids;3. Cold Reader;4. Blotter;5. Choose;6. Monolith;7. Inhale;8. Bother;9. Blue Study;10. Take a Number;11. Idle Hands;12. Tumult;13. Omega
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.