- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stone Temple Pilots - No. 4
- Write a Review
- #K55817 000000000 K55817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl pressing with die-cut outer sleeve and insert. NO. 4 was the fourth album by American grunge rocker...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl pressing with die-cut outer sleeve and insert. NO. 4 was the fourth album by American grunge rockers Stone Temple Pilots, released in 1999. The album was a return to the band's earlier hard rock roots, while also blending elements of Heavy Metal, Psychedelic Rock, and Alternative Rock. Despite the lack of promotion due to singer Scott Weiland's one-year jail sentence shortly before the album's release, NO.4 was certified Platinum by the RIAA in 2000. The song 'Down' was nominated for Best Hard Rock Performance at the Grammy Awards. The album also produced one of STP's biggest hits, 'Sour Girl', which charted at #78 on the Hot 100, their only song to appear on that chart.;Track List:1. Down;2. Heaven Hot Rods;3. Pruno;4. Church on Tuesday;5. Sour Girl;6. No Way Out;7. Sex Violence;8. Glide;9. I Got You;10. MC5;11. Atlanta
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.