- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stoned - a Psych Tribute to the Rolling Stones - Stoned - A Psych Tribute To The Rolling Stones / Various
- Write a Review
- #K48707 000000000 K48707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Get Stoned with these 14 mind-blowing psych rock versions of classic Rolling Stones so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Get Stoned with these 14 mind-blowing psych rock versions of classic Rolling Stones songs performed by the newest leaders of experimental space rock! Includes Clinic's hallucinogenic take on "I Know It's Only Rock & Roll (But I Like It)," The Vacant Lots' stimulating version of "She Smiled Sweetly," The Allah-Las' gorgeous "Stoned," and many more! The Rolling Stones formed in London, England in 1962. They were at the forefront of the British Invasion of bands that became popular in the US in 1964, and identified with the youthful and rebellious counterculture of the 1960s. Rooted in blues and early rock and roll, the group began a short period of musical experimentation in the mid-1960s that peaked with the psychedelic album Their Satanic Majesties Request (1967).;Track List:1. Lorelle Meets the Obsolete - What a Shame;2. The KVB - Sympathy for the Devil;3. Shiny Darkly - Under My Thumb;4. Yeti Lane - Sway;5. Clinic - It's Only Rock Roll (But I Like It);6. Sons of Hippies - Gimme Shelter;7. The Vacant Lots - She Smiled Sweetly;8. Celestial Bums - Child of the Moon;9. Tashaki Miyaki - Take It or Leave It;10. Allah-Las - Stoned;11. Cheval Sombre - As Tears Go By;12. The Tulips - Wild Horses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.