- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Strawberry Alarm Clock - Wake Up... It's Tomorrow
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51991 000000000 L51991000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:The Strawberry Alarm Clock Wake Up... It's Tomorrow (psychedelic swirl vinyl) - Wake Up... It's Tomorrow is the second ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:The Strawberry Alarm Clock Wake Up... It's Tomorrow (psychedelic swirl vinyl) - Wake Up... It's Tomorrow is the second album by the American psychedelic rock band Strawberry Alarm Clock, originally released on Uni Records, in 1968 (see 1968 in music). It came as the group was challenged with continuing the success of their debut single, the psychedelic classic and number one hit, "Incense and Peppermints" and the LP that followed. Their second effort would expand upon the arrangements of it's predecessor's unique blend of vocal harmonies, psychedelia, and pop music. In addition, the band's atypical lineup, which featured two bassists, would be altered to address studio and performing issues.;Track List:1. Nightmare Of Percussion;2. Soft Skies No Lies;3. Tomorrow;4. They Saw The Fat One Coming;5. Curse Of The Witches;6. Sit With The Guru;7. Go Back;8. Pretty Song From Psych Out;9. Sitting On A Star;10. Black Butter Past;11. Black Butter Present;12. Black Butter Future
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.