- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stro Elliot - Stro Elliot
- Write a Review
- #K62535 000000000 K62535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Stro Elliot is an incredible producer and performer. Plain and simple. His productions...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Stro Elliot is an incredible producer and performer. Plain and simple. His productions mold the past and the present into futuristic soul splashed gems that turn heads whenever they are heard. His ability to breathe new life into already classic records is one of the reasons he is one of the most respected producers of the day. From "The Summer Love Song", where he beats the shit out of Kool and the Gang's perrenial classic "Summer Madness", to the absolutely ridiculous flip of "Soul II Stro", to "Virginia Wolf", where he sings about relationship woes, it's all flawless. Street Corner Music is proud to present the debut LP from one of the best to do it.;Track List:1. The Summer Love Song;2. Virginia Wolf;3. James Baby;4. Drama 4 Kathy;5. Maybe Not;6. Gohan Attack;7. Soul II Stro;8. James 3000;9. Miles Funk;10. Mistaken and Hurt;11. Virginia Wolf (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.