- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Styx - Paradise Theater
- Write a Review
- #K49101 000000000 K49101000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the AOR/classic rock band. Originally released in 1981, Paradise The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the AOR/classic rock band. Originally released in 1981, Paradise Theater satisfied both camps of writers within the band, with classic hard rock tracks (from Tommy Shaw and James Young) as well as pop sensibilities (written by Dennis de Young). Hits include "Too Much Time On My Hands", "The Best of Times" "And Rockin' The Paradise." Led by the talents of Dennis DeYoung (vocals/keyboards), Tommy Shaw (vocals/guitar), and James J.Y. Young (vocals/guitar), Styx became one of the most successful FM/Arena Rock bands in the U.S. during the latter half of the '70s and into the early '80's. With brothers Chuck (bass/vocals) and John Panozzo (drums), the band ruled the airwaves for a decade before their split in '84. DeYoung's distinct vocals and pop oriented material worked well against Shaw's edgier material, garnering the band important airplay on FM and AM radio stations.;Track List:1. A.D. 1928;2. Rockin' the Paradise;3. Too Much Time on My Hands;4. Nothing Ever Goes As Planned;5. The Best of Times;6. Lonely People;7. She Cares;8. Snowblind;9. Half-Penny Two-Penny;10. A.D. 1958;11. State Sadie;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.