- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sublime - Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends
- Write a Review
- K55562 000000000 K55562000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends is an album of acoustic performances by the band Sublime,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Acoustic: Bradley Nowell & Friends is an album of acoustic performances by the band Sublime, mostly featuring solo performances by singer/guitarist Bradley Nowell. It features popular songs including “Wrong Way,” “Saw Red,” and “Pool Shark.” The album was released in 1998 and includes performances recorded between 1991 and 1996. Sublime formed in 1988. The band's line-up, unchanged until their breakup, consisted of Bradley Nowell (vocals and guitar), Eric Wilson (bass) and Bud Gaugh (drums). They released three studio albums, one live album, five compilation albums (one of which also contains never-before released material), three EPs and one box set. Sublime did not experience major commercial success until 1996 with their self-titled third album, released two months after Nowell's death of a heroin overdose.;Track List:1. Wrong Way;2. Saw Red;3. Foolish Fool;4. Don't Push;5. Mary / Big Salty Tears;6. Boss D.J;7. Garden Grove;8. Rivers of Babylon;9. Little District;10. Krs-One;11. Marley Medley: Guava Jelly / This Train;12. What Happened / Eye of Fatima;13. Freeway Time in L.A. County Jail;14. Pool Shark;15. It's Who You Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.