- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suicidal Tendencies - Art Of Rebellion
- Write a Review
- K60544 000000000 K60544000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Art of Rebellion is the sixth studio album by American crossover thrash...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Art of Rebellion is the sixth studio album by American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies, originally released in 1992. The album maintains it's position as the band's most commercially successful studio album to date, and the songs 'Nobody Hears' and 'I'll Hate You Better' have the distinction of being the only top 40 hits in Suicidal Tendencies' career. The songs on The Art of Rebellion show the band's continuing experimentation with funk that had begun on this album's predecessor, Lights... Camera... Revolution!, as well as more progressive song structures, a somewhat more alternative atmosphere and even pop-oriented sounds. This helped the band not only outride the explosion of alternative in the early '90s, it also helped them gain a fan base within that community. Nonetheless, the album still stays true to the band's thrash and punk roots on many of the songs. The Art of Rebellion has achieved gold status and peaked at #52 on the Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Can't Stop;2. Accept My Sacrifice;3. Nobody Hears;4. Tap Into the Power;5. Monopoly on Sorrow;6. We Call This Mutha Revenge;7. I Wasn't Meant to Feel This/Asleep at the Wheel;8. Gotta Kill Captain Stupid;9. I'll Hate You Better;10. Which Way to Free?;11. It's Going Down;12. Where's the Truth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.