- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal Tendencies
- Write a Review
- #K55465 000000000 K55465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/1993;Notes:Suicidal Tendencies is the eponymously titled debut studio album by American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/1993;Notes:Suicidal Tendencies is the eponymously titled debut studio album by American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies. The album was released in June, 1983, through Frontier Records with the catalog number FLP 011. It became one of the best-selling punk albums at the time and launched the band into it's future success. Suicidal Tendencies has received positive reviews from music critics, and by 1986, the album had sold at least 150,000 copies. "Institutionalized" was released as a radio hit to promote the album.;Track List:1. Suicide's An Alternative/You'll Be Sorry;2. Two Sided Politics;3. I Shot the Devil;4. Subliminal;5. Won't Fall in Love Today;6. Institutionalized;7. Memories of Tomorrow;8. Possessed;9. I Saw Your Mommy;10. Fascist Pig;11. I Want More;12. Suicidal Failure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.