- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sum 41 - 13 Voices
- K60380 000000000 K60380000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the Canadian punks. Sum 41 returns with their first alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the Canadian punks. Sum 41 returns with their first album in over five years with 13 Voices. The quintet is back with their signature choruses and metallic guitar riffs that fans have come to love throughout the band's career. The album is the first to feature guitarist Dave Baksh since 2004's Chuck and the first to feature second drummer Frank Zummo, who replaced founding member Steve Jocz in 2015. It is also Sum 41's first album as a five-piece and all new lineup, as it features both Baksh and Tom Thacker on lead guitar.;Track List:1. A Murder of Crows;2. Goddamn I'm Dead Again;3. Fake My Own Death;4. Breaking the Chain;5. There Will Be Blood;6. 13 Voices;7. War;8. God Save Us All (Death to Pop);9. The Fall and the Rise;10. Twisted By Design;Special Attributes:BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.