- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sun Ra - Sun Song
- Write a Review
- #K73463 000000000 K73463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Originally issued as "Jazz By Sun Ra" in 1956, "Sun Song" was the first long-player to feature the enigmatic bandleader...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/1998;Notes:Originally issued as "Jazz By Sun Ra" in 1956, "Sun Song" was the first long-player to feature the enigmatic bandleader. However, his various bands - or "Arkestras" as Ra proclaimed them - had been issuing 78 and 45 rpms since the late '40s. This recording initiated a much larger audience to the multifarious and otherwise logical post-bop rhythms of one of jazz's most notorious and equally respected figures. The sides which comprise this LP were recorded on July 12, 1956 by Tom Wilson, who would go on to produce such rock luminaries as Frank Zappa, Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, and the Velvet Underground, among others.;Track List:1. Brainville;2. Call for All Demons;3. Transitions;4. Possession;5. Street Named Hell;6. Lullaby for Realville;7. Future;8. Swing a Little Taste;9. New Horizons;10. Fall Off the Log;11. Sun Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.