- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Superchunk - Foolish
- Write a Review
- #K61558 000000000 K61558000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:Next in the series of Superchunk reissues, Merge Records offers 1994's FOOLISH on September 13. Originally recorded wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:Next in the series of Superchunk reissues, Merge Records offers 1994's FOOLISH on September 13. Originally recorded with Brian Paulson (Wilco, Slint), FOOLISH is the fourth album by Superchunk (and first full length on Merge), and includes the singles "The First Part" and "Driveway to Driveway.";Track List:1. Like a Fool;2. The First Part;3. Water Wings;4. Driveway to Driveway;5. Saving My Ticket;6. Kicked in;7. Why Do You Have to Put a Date on Everything;8. Without Blinking;9. Keeping Track;10. Revelations;11. Stretched Out;12. In a Stage Whisper;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.