- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Supermoon - Playland
- Write a Review
- #K82099 000000000 K82099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited double seven inch vinyl pressing. The self-proclaimed gadabouts of moody pop are at it again! Supermoon's 2016 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited double seven inch vinyl pressing. The self-proclaimed gadabouts of moody pop are at it again! Supermoon's 2016 excursion, Playland, bubbles with intelligent, weirdo songs that combine sunny riffs and distorted ring-outs. Coated in sugary vocals with driving bass, spectral guitars and marching drums, the songs of Supermoon wink at something lurking beneath the surface. Rising from the ashes of two former Vancouver bands - the garage rock outfit Movieland and jangle pop trio Pups - Supermoon recalls the best aspects from both groups on it's catchy, challenging songs. Multi-instrumentalists Adrienne LaBelle and Alie Lynch take turns adding rich, dark bass and bright, sneering lead lines. Katie Gravestock, known as Groovestock to her bandmates, lives up to her nickname by supplying an endless supply of smooth, melodic riffs. Selina Crammond provides the backbone to the group with her playful drumbeats, reminiscent of the Flying Nun catalog.;Track List:1. Night Division;2. Witching Hour;3. If You Say So;4. Bottleships;5. Stories We Tell Ourselves About Ourselves;6. Unsaid;7. Secrets in a Small Town;8. Fast-Fashion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.