- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suplington - After Life
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67569 000000000 L67569000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with a special sleeve featuring poetic vignettes and track credits in a smooth, glossy jacket featuri...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing with a special sleeve featuring poetic vignettes and track credits in a smooth, glossy jacket featuring a colorful collage by Suplington built from his own photographs taken on the British coast. Includes digital download. Through a cascade of field recordings over deep waves of Ambient and Classical meditations, After Life by British composer and producer Suplington is a grand yet forbearing course charted through the currents of one's final moments. His second album to chance a curious glance beyond the veil of waking life, After Life paints a nautical panorama with a variety of guest appearances, including flutist Nadiya Darling and Brooklyn-based Archie Pelago members, cellist Greg 'Cosmo D' Heffernan and saxophonist Kroba.;Track List:1. Abeyance;2. Oceanic Incitation;3. Seagulls in Your Mind;4. Chimerical Recital;5. A View in Motion;6. Limbo State;7. Sore Eyes;8. Procession
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.