- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sylvester "Sly Stone" Stewart - Im Back! Family and Friends
- Write a Review
- #K64053 000000000 K64053000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/16/2011;Notes:It's been more than 2 decades since the frontman for the groundbreaking R&B/Soul outfit Sly & the Family Stone has rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/16/2011;Notes:It's been more than 2 decades since the frontman for the groundbreaking R&B/Soul outfit Sly & the Family Stone has released a full album of new recordings. In that time, Sly Stone has become one of music's most elusive recluses, making live appearances on rare occasions at select events, including the 2006 Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, and all the while his legend has grown and grown. In recent years, Stone - the writer of some of the most timeless and influential gems in music history such as 'Dance to the Music', 'Everyday People' and 'Family Affair' - has wrestled with demons both personal and professional, but never allowed the inspirational flame to die out completely. Now, Sly returns with brand new versions of classic songs from the Stone family repertoire, aided by Jeff Beck, Ray Manzarek, Bootsy Collins, Ann Wilson (Heart), Carmine Appice and others!;Track List:1. Dance to the Music;2. Everyday People;3. Family Affair;4. Stand!;5. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin);6. (I Want to Take You) Higher;7. Hot Fun in the Summertime;8. Dance to the Music [Extended Mix];9. Plain Jane;10. His Eye Is on the Sparrow;11. Get Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.