- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tallesen - Stills Lit Through
- Write a Review
- #K78707 000000000 K78707000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing with download code for 4 bonus tracks. Tallesen is Hudson, NY electronica musician and visual ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:2014 vinyl LP pressing with download code for 4 bonus tracks. Tallesen is Hudson, NY electronica musician and visual artist Cayman Johnson. 'Stills Lit Through' is his debut release. The twelve songs conjure an eidolon of melodies painted with watercolor brushstrokes both calm ("Glenticast") and frenetic ("Emmel"). This closely characterizes Johnson's work as a visual artist. The collection when taken as a whole is wonderfully consistent. You'll hear echoes of Autechre's corporeal maneuvers (bass as lead voice, plasticity of foreground vs. Background), but, if you dig out the provenance of Johnson's nom de plume, you really start to understand how the melodic through-lines of the record operate on a more illustrative level.;Track List:1. Blue Stills;2. Glenticast;3. Chime Ever;4. Motion Past Shine;5. Take Flash East;6. Emmel;7. Set Red Seize Grey;8. Strike Silver Love Green;9. Plasticized Fsa;10. Illusion Crossed Phase;11. Landmark Rituals;12. Teal Sport Focus;13. Court Sight (Bonus Track);14. Eveibury (Bonus Track);15. Line Cross Shore (Bonus Track);16. Night Bloom (Bonus Track);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.