- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tenement - Tenement
- Write a Review
- #K69109 000000000 K69109000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 EP. After the release of last year's highly anticipated double LP masterpiece, P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 EP. After the release of last year's highly anticipated double LP masterpiece, Predatory Headlights, comes a this 12" EP by the Wisconsin punk outfit known as Tenement. This self-titled record includes the newly mastered five-song tour EP only previously released to a limited 50 cassettes, as well as two new unreleased tracks. Like most Tenement releases, this record transitions willingly into a different side of the band, one that's a little less punk and a little more pop. It's a sound that's been poking it's way through the band's decade long tarp, finally stretching a hole large enough to crawl out of. The band has always stayed steadfast to being one big polychromatic puzzle. No singular record can properly portray their musical identity as a whole. Here lies yet another piece to the ongoing puzzle, a puzzle many fans surely hope won't get solved anytime soon.;Track List:1. Everyone to Love You;2. Underworld Hotel;3. Witches in a Ritual;4. Lonesome Crying Eyes;5. Your Shadowed Alleyways;6. The Strangest Couple in Love;7. Roads of Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.