- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Terry Riley - In C
- Write a Review
- #K71403 000000000 K71403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:It's been over 40 years since Riley's experiments with tape loops and repetition in composition culminated in his maste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:It's been over 40 years since Riley's experiments with tape loops and repetition in composition culminated in his masterpiece: In C. Sonic explorers from classical to Krautrock drew inspiration from these 53 intertwined phrases. Here you have the original in all it's purest analogue glory, from original master tapes and expertly re-mastered by Ray Staff, and pressed at Pallas Germany for Pure Pleasure._x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B_Personnel: Terry Riley, Leader and Saxophone, with members of the Center of the Creative and Performing Arts in the State University of New York at Buffalo: Margaret Hassell, the Pulse Lawrence Singer, Oboe Darlene_x000B_Reynard, Bassoon Jon Hassell, Trumpet Jerry Kirkbride, Clarinet _x000B_David Shostac, Flute David Rosenboom, Viola Stuart Dempster, Trombone Edward Burnham, Vibraphone Jan Williams, Marimbaphone.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.