- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Texas Gentlemen - Tx Jelly
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56836 000000000 K56836000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. The Lone Star-bred collective, The Texas Gentlemen,...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. The Lone Star-bred collective, The Texas Gentlemen, takes it's cues from some of the iconic acts of the past - the quicksilver brilliance of The Wrecking Crew and Bob Dylan's one-time backers The Band are the most obvious examples. Founding member, Beau Bedford, who shares chief engineering and production responsibilities at Dallas' Modern Electric Sound Recorders, assembled The Texas Gentlemen as an all-purpose backing band for an eclectic array of singer-songwriters, including Leon Bridges, Nikki Lane, Jonathan Tyler and Paul Cauthen. TX Jelly moves between contemplative and raucous, encompassing the full breadth of the American experience. The music touches on blues, soul, folk, country, rock and gospel - from first track to last, you can feel The Texas Gentlemen reaching deep inside themselves and finding what's genuine - what illuminates the truth of the country's rich, complicated and singular artistic history - and delivering it the only way they know how: real, raw and righteous.;Special Attributes:ORANGE, COLORED VINYL, 150 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.