- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 1975 - I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful, Yet So Unaware of It
- Write a Review
- #K56155 000000000 K56155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British popsters. The Manchester-bred band has built it...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram clear vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the British popsters. The Manchester-bred band has built it's reputation here and overseas on the strength of it's rollicking live shows as well as it's self-titled 2013 debut album, which entered the UK album chart at #1. It has done well over half a million in sales and stream album equivalents, fueled by the success of the gold-certified single "Chocolate." October 2015's "Love Me" marked the first single to be released from this album.;Track List:1. The 1975;2. Love Me;3. Ugh!;4. A Change of Heart;5. She's American;6. If I Believe You;7. Please Be Naked;8. Lostmyhead;9. The Ballad of Me and My Brain;10. Somebody Else;11. Loving Someone;12. I Like It When You Sleep for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It;13. The Sound;14. This Must Be My Dream;15. Paris;16. Nana;17. She Lays Down;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.