- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The 2 Bears - 2 Bears : Night Is Young
- Write a Review
- #K76771 000000000 K76771000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Electronic duo featuring Joe Goddard (Hot Chip) and Raf Rundell. Where de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Electronic duo featuring Joe Goddard (Hot Chip) and Raf Rundell. Where debut smash BE STRONG was rooted in their love for London, THE NIGHT IS YOUNG takes on a more global vision. With a love for their home city still at it's heart, the album pulls influences and experiences from across the world of dance music, drawing deeply from their trip to Africa last summer. Speeding through multiple genres, often condensed into single tracks, THE NIGHT IS YOUNG lifts the 2 Bear's famed, eclectic DJ sets to higher realms, shifting the imperative to lose both body and mind distinctly up a gear. Honing their craft with all the care and attention paid to a well-groomed patch of facial hair, Raf and Joe have bounced from Brixton to Tel Aviv via Cape Town, sharing the decks ever since their fateful incarnation, delivering a memorable blend of house, techno, ragga and more to almost every continent. A bearded pilgrimage if you will, and one that has colored in the bold dancefloor-centric shapes of their second album THE NIGHT IS YOUNG.;Track List:1. Get Out;2. Angel (Touch Me);3. Money Man;4. Not This Time;5. See You;6. Son of the Sun;7. Unbuild It;8. Modern Family;9. Mary Mary;10. Run Run;11. My Queen;12. The Night Is Young + Sleepwalking (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.