- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Adolescents - Adolescents
- Write a Review
- #K55461 000000000 K55461000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/1993;Notes:2002 vinyl LP reissue. The raw energy of The Adolescents announced the birth of the So. Cal. Punk scene. Brash lyrics a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/1993;Notes:2002 vinyl LP reissue. The raw energy of The Adolescents announced the birth of the So. Cal. Punk scene. Brash lyrics and furious playing were their hallmarks that led to a cult status among punk afficianados. Their self-titled album from 1981 set the proverbial stage for everyone from The Dead Kennedys to Green Day and Offspring. Scoring a punk hit with "Amoeba," The Adolescents soon outgrew each other and split apart. Yet their attitude and high-intensity playing live on. Original copies of their only LP are nearly impossible to find, but this reissue on vinyl is a treat for punk fans and collectors. It is one of those rare albums you just can't miss. Frontier Records. Recorded at Perspective Sound, Sun Valley. Mastered at A&M, Hollywood by Frank DeLuna;Track List:1. I Hate Children;2. Who Is Who;3. Wrecking Crew;4. L.A. Girl;5. Self Destruct;6. Kids of the Black Hole;7. No Way;8. Amoeba;9. Word Attack;10. Rip It Up;11. Democracy;12. No Friends;13. Creatures;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.