- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual
- Write a Review
- #K64994 000000000 K64994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Lawrence, Kansas-based Post-Rock outfit. Illumination Ritual is their first full...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Lawrence, Kansas-based Post-Rock outfit. Illumination Ritual is their first full-length since 2009's Sagamartha and first output since 2011's Middle States EP. With lyrics written over the course of three nights, between the hours of midnight and 4 a.m., and music written over a three month period of time, Illumination Ritual reflects both a sense of urgency and unbridled creative energy. Many bands fizzle out after a few records but on this, their eighth full length, they've hit a high mark that many will undoubtedly compare to their 2001 masterpiece, Low Level Owl. Every album has come with lineup changes for The Appleseed Cast. This one introduces Taylor Hollenbeck on guitar and Nathan Wilder on drums. Both additions are outstanding on this record.;Track List:1. Adriatic to Black Sea;2. Great Lake Derelict;3. Simple Forms;4. Cathedral Rings;5. 30 Degrees 3Am;6. Branches on the Arrow Peak Revelation;7. Barrier Island (Do We Remain);8. North Star Ordination;9. Clearing Life;10. Illumination Ritual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.