- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Archies - The Archies
- Write a Review
- #K54803 000000000 K54803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:THE ARCHIES - VINYL LP - Special limited edition vinyl reissue of the 1968 self-titled debut album by the cartoon super...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:THE ARCHIES - VINYL LP - Special limited edition vinyl reissue of the 1968 self-titled debut album by the cartoon superstars of bubble gum pop, The Archies, featuring the sticky sweet groovy goodness of "Sugar Sugar" plus "Bang Shang-A-Lang," "Archie's Theme" and more!;Track List:1. Archie's Theme (Everything's Archie) 1:31;2. Boys and Girls 2:14;3. Time for Love 2:22;4. You Make Me Wanna Dance 2:22;5. La Dee Doo Down Down 2:12;6. Truck Driver 2:54;7. Catchin' Up on Fun 2:18;8. I'm in Love 2:24;9. Seventeen Ain't Young 2:19;10. Ride Ride Ride 2:13;11. Hide and Seek 2:30;12. Bang-Shang-A-Lang 2:34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.