- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Band - Rock of Ages
- Write a Review
- #K63926 000000000 K63926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the influential band who single-handidly pioneered Am...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this classic album from the influential band who single-handidly pioneered Americana, roots rock, country rock and heartland rock. The double-album Rock of Ages occupies a curious yet important place in Band history. Recorded at a spectacular New Years Eve 1971 gig, the show and album were intended to be a farewell of sorts before The Band took an extended break in 1972, but it turned out to be a last hurrah in many different ways, closing the chapter on the first stage of their career, when they were among the biggest and most important rock ‘n’ roll bands. The last four tracks feature Bob Dylan.;Track List:1. Don't Do It Written-By - Holland-Dozier-Holland 4:20;2. King Harvest (Has Surely Come) 3:38;3. Caledonia Mission 3:11;4. Get Up Jake 3:08;5. W.S. Walcott Medicine Show 3:41;6. Stage Fright 4:11;7. The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 4:44;8. Across the Great Divide 3:19;9. Wheels on Fire Written-By - B. Dylan* R. Danko* 3:40;10. Rag Mama Rag 3:45;11. The Weight 5:22;12. The Shape I'm in 3:40;13. Unfaithful Servant 4:19;14. Life Is a Carnival Written-By - L. Helm* R. Danko* J.R. Robertson* 3:52;15. The Genetic Method Written-By - G. Hudson* 7:29;16. Chest Fever 4:38;17. (I Don't Want to) Hang Up My Rock and Roll Shoes Written-By - C. Willis* 4:14
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.