- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - 15 Big Ones (LP)
- Write a Review
- #K54652 000000000 K54652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends. 15 Big Ones was their 20th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this classic album by the California Pop/Rock legends. 15 Big Ones was their 20th studio album released in July 1976. It was their first studio album since Holland three years earlier, and the first produced by Brian Wilson since Pet Sounds ten years earlier. With Blondie Chaplin and Ricky Fataar having left the group, 15 Big Ones marks the first album to feature the classic five-piece lineup of the Beach Boys (brothers Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson cousin Mike Love and friend Al Jardine) since 1965's The Beach Boys Today!;Track List:1. Rock And Roll Music 2:26;2. It's O.K. 2:18;3. Had To Phone Ya 2:13;4. Chapel Of Love 2:34;5. Everyone's In Love With You 2:40;6. Talk To Me 2:13;7. Medley;8. That Same Song 2:14;9. T M Song 1:34;10. Palisades Park 2:29;11. Susie Cincinnati 2:55;12. A Casual Look 2:43;13. Blueberry Hill 3:01;14. Back Home 2:47;15. In The Still Of The Night 3:01;16. Just Once In My Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.