- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
- Write a Review
- #K54630 000000000 K54630000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2009;Notes:2009 remastered reissue LP on 180-gram vinyl. The wave of popularity that The Beach Boys had ridden in the '60s had lon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2009;Notes:2009 remastered reissue LP on 180-gram vinyl. The wave of popularity that The Beach Boys had ridden in the '60s had long passed by the 1971 release of "Surf's Up," but the creativity and talent that drove them to #1 hadn't left them. "Surf's Up" really let The Beach Boys break from their tight image to explore their individual interests. From blue-eyed soul to environmentalism, this album is remarkably prescient with the cutting-edge of music and politics in 1971... and in many ways it remains so today. Although it lacks the snap, crackle and pop of their teenage success, "Surf's Up" has only grown in popular appeal with songs such as the title track, "Don't Go Near the Water" and "A Day in the Life of a Tree." This remastered reissue came out on 180-gram vinyl in 2009. Capitol.;Track List:1. Don't Go Near the Water;2. Long Promised Road;3. Take a Load Off Your Feet;4. Disney Girls (1957);5. Student Demonstration Time;6. Feel Flows;7. Lookin' at Tomorrow (A Welfare Song);8. Day in the Life of a Tree;9. 'Til I Die;10. Surf's Up;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.