- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beatles - Beatles First Single: Love Me Do / PS I Love You
- Write a Review
- K60431 000000000 K60431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:2012 vinyl LP import. Uniquely showcasing the original hits of The Beatles, this album features the Fab Four and their ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:2012 vinyl LP import. Uniquely showcasing the original hits of The Beatles, this album features the Fab Four and their first two original singles "Love Me Do" and "P.S. I Love You." It also delivers the songs they covered that became monster hits for them. However, on this album you get the original artist versions. That's right: Chuck Berry's "Roll Over Beethoven," The Marvelettes' "Please, Mr. Postman," The Isley Brothers' "Twist and Shout," Barrett Strong's "Money (That's What I Want)" and many more.;Track List:1. The Beatles - Love Me Do;2. The Beatles - P.S. I Love You;3. The Marvelettes - Please Mr. Postman;4. Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven;5. The Shirelles - Boys;6. Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want);7. The Miracles - You've Really Got a Hold on Me;8. The Isley Brothers - Twist and Shout;9. The Cookies - Chains;10. Carl Perkins - Matchbox;11. Buddy Holly - Words of Love;12. The Shirelles - Baby It's You;13. The Beatles - Love Me Do;14. The Beatles - P.S. I Love You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.