- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Beatles - With the Beatles
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54621 000000000 K54621000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Limited edition 180-gram, audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Fab Four comes housed in replicated artwo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2012;Notes:Limited edition 180-gram, audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from the Fab Four comes housed in replicated artwork. There was no slumping on The Beatles' sophomore album, "With The Beatles." This 1963 gem rocked harder, and it showed greater song-writing talent. Plus, the covers they did were pretty hot, too. How can you go wrong with their enthusiastic "All My Loving," "Please Mister Postman," and "Roll Over Beethoven"? Not that you could go wrong with "It Won't Be Long," "Hold Me Tight" and "You Really Got a Hold on Me." This vinyl pressing contains the 2009 digital remaster of the album, making it sound more vibrant and electrifying than ever before.;Track List:1. It Won't Be Long;2. All I've Got to Do;3. All My Loving;4. Don't Bother Me;5. Little Child;6. Till There Was You;7. Please Mister Postman;8. Roll Over Beethoven;9. Hold Me Tight;10. You Really Got a Hold on Me;11. I Wanna Be Your Man;12. Devil in Her Heart;13. Not a Second Time;14. Money (That's What I Want);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.