- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Birthday Party - Hee-haw
- Write a Review
- #K73532 000000000 K73532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2016;Notes:Limited 200gm black vinyl LP pressing in faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing. Com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/26/2016;Notes:Limited 200gm black vinyl LP pressing in faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing. Comes in Japanese-style resealable poly bag. A compilation of early recording, The Birthday Party's Hee-Haw is comprised of the band’s first two UK singles, plus songs previously only released in Australia. Tracks include their 1979 EP with the same title and the 1980 LP The Birthday Party (originally released under their previous band name, The Boys Next Door). The Birthday Party –led by alt-rock icon Nick Cave - was an Australian post-punk band, active from 1978 to 1983. Despite limited commercial success, The Birthday Party's influence has been far-reaching, and they have been called "one of the darkest and most challenging post-punk groups to emerge in the early '80s.";Track List:1. Mr. Clarinet;2. Happy Birthday;3. Hats on Wrong;4. Guilt Parade;5. The Friend Catcher;6. Waving My Arms;7. Catman;8. Riddle House;9. A Chatholic Skin;10. The Red Clock;11. Faint Heart;12. Death By Drowning;13. The Hair Shirt;Special Attributes:BLACK, 200 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.