- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Breeders - Title Tk
- Write a Review
- L32086 000000000 L32086000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Title TK is the third studio album by alternative rock band The Breeders, released on May 20, 2002 b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Title TK is the third studio album by alternative rock band The Breeders, released on May 20, 2002 by 4AD. The album-whose name means "title to come" in journalistic shorthand-generated three singles: "Off You", "Huffer", and "Son of Three". Title TK reached the Top 100 in France, Germany, the UK, and Australia, and number 130 in the US. Following multiple changes in personnel after the release of Last Splash (1993), singer and songwriter Kim Deal was the only remaining constant member of The Breeders by 1996. In 1999, joined by her sister Kelley, Deal began recording sessions with engineer Steve Albini in Chicago. Fear members Mando Lopez and Richard Presley, and musician Jose Medeles, joined the line-up. The group continued recording with Albini in 2001. Title TK was compiled from the output of these sessions and supplemented with two tracks recorded in Los Angeles with engineers Andrew Alekel and Mark Arnold. Of the twelve songs on the album, ten are credited solely to Kim Deal the other two were written by all five band members.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.