- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Don't Get Lost
- Write a Review
- #K54168 000000000 K54168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Double 180gm yellow colored vinyl LP pressing. Don't Get Lost was fully recorded and produced at Anton Newcombe's new C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Double 180gm yellow colored vinyl LP pressing. Don't Get Lost was fully recorded and produced at Anton Newcombe's new Cobra Studio in Berlin. It is the 16th full length release from The Brian Jonestown Massacre. It was recorded from March 2016 to October 2016 with band members Ricky Maymi, Dan Allaire, Collin Hegna, and Ryan Van Kriedt. Saxophonist Emil Nikolaisen, from the Norwegian band Serena-Maneesh, joins the band, and there are vocal performances from Tim Burgess (Charlatans), Tess Parks, and Shaun Rivers. A new dynamic is heard on Don't Get Lost, mixing a shoegaze and psychedelic sound with more experimental twists on some tracks you might hear from Public Image Limited's Metalbox (1979), Primal Scream, or even Ornette Coleman. 14 tracks that will twist-and-turn through the known, and the unknown.;Track List:1. Open Minds Now Close;2. Melodys Actual Echo Chamber;3. Resist Much Obey Little;4. Charmed I'm Sure;5. Groove Is in the Heart;6. One Slow Breath;7. Throbbing Gristle;8. Fact 67;9. Dropping Bombs on the Sun;10. Ufo Paycheck;11. Geldenes Herz Menz;12. Acid 2 Me Is No Worse Than War
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.