- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Budos Band - The Budos Band II
- Write a Review
- #L00779 000000000 L00779000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2007;Notes:Like the deadly scorpion of the album's cover, The Budos Band's second release, The Budos Band II, creeps stealthily ov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2007;Notes:Like the deadly scorpion of the album's cover, The Budos Band's second release, The Budos Band II, creeps stealthily over the hot desert sand. It is with unmistakable purpose that each beat of the music drives forth, one footstep of many to carry the Scorpion toward it's meaning. With his tail arched high in readiness, he maneuvers patiently under the scorching desert sun and chooses his prey. He strikes without warning and without remorse. The venom of his sting, true to it's reason his victim, ever-intoxicated. With it's twenty-two legs, three horns, and hallucinogenic venom, The Budos Band (the unheralded emperors of Instrumental Staten Island Afro-Soul) continue to rule. The band commands their listeners to follow them on their second journey into the depths of their poisonous vision. While their debut album was itself heralded as a groundbreaking exploration of funk, Afro-beat and Soul music, few could predict that their second effort would not only match but surpass the realm of mind-expansion embodied on their first sessions. Through ten exciting new instrumentals recorded live at Daptone's House of Soul in Bush wick, Brooklyn, The Budos Band pours themes at once resonant and ethereal over Herculean rhythms. Vinyl.;Track List:1. Chicago Falcon;2. Budos Rising;3. Ride or Die;4. Mas O Menos;5. Adejini;6. King Cobra;7. His Girl;8. Origin of Man;9. Scorpion;10. Deep in the Sand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.