- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Carpenters - Close To You
- Write a Review
- #K48718 000000000 K48718000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the soft pop duo. Close to You is the second studio album by The Car...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album from the soft pop duo. Close to You is the second studio album by The Carpenters, released on August 19, 1970. The album contains the hit singles "(They Long to Be) Close to You" and "We've Only Just Begun". The album topped the Canadian Albums Chart and peaked at #2 on the US Billboard albums chart. It was also successful in the United Kingdom, entering the top 50 of the official chart for 76 weeks during the first half of the 1970s. The Carpenters produced a distinct soft musical style, combining Karen's contralto vocals with Richard's arranging and composition skills. During their 14-year career, the Carpenters recorded ten albums, along with numerous singles and several television specials. Their career together ended in 1983 following Karen's death from heart failure brought on by complications of anorexia.;Track List:1. We've Only Just Begun 3:04;2. Love Is Surrender 1:59;3. Maybe It's You 3:04;4. Reason to Believe 3:03;5. Help! 3:03;6. (They Long to Be) Close to You 4:33;7. Baby It's You 2:50;8. I'll Never Fall in Love Again 2:57;9. Crescent Noon 4:10;10. Mr. Guder 3:15;11. I Kept on Loving You 2:14;12. Another Song 4:23;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.