- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cars - Candy-O
- Write a Review
- K55158 000000000 K55158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of this classic album from the new wave/rock quinte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded edition of this classic album from the new wave/rock quintet. Released on June 13, 1979, Candy-O is The Cars' second album. The band recorded again with Queen producer Roy Thomas Baker (he also produced The Cars' first album). It hit #3 on the U.S. Billboard album chart and the first single, "Let's Go", took The Cars into the top 15 on the Billboard hot 100 singles chart for the first time. Candy-O is an RIAA certified 4X platinum album in the U.S. alone. This expanded edition includes previously unreleased monitor mixes, the unreleased track "They Won't See You" and more.;Track List:1. Let's Go (Remastered);2. Since I Held You (Remastered);3. It's All I Can Do (Remastered);4. Double Life (Remastered);5. Shoo Be Doo (Remastered);6. Candy-O (Remastered);7. Night Spots (Remastered);8. You Can't Hold on Too Long (Remastered);9. Lust for Kicks (Remastered);10. Got a Lot on My Head (Remastered);11. Dangerous Type (Remastered);12. Let's Go (Monitor Mix);13. Candy-O (Northern Studios Version);14. Night Spots (Northern Studios Version);15. Lust for Kicks (Monitor Mix);16. Dangerous Type (Northern Studios Version);17. They Won't See You (Northern Studios Version);18. 0 That's It (B-Side of "Let's Go");Special Attributes:EXPANDED VERSION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.