- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Clash - Sandinista!
- Write a Review
- #K57684 000000000 K57684000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Heavyweight triple 180gm vinyl LP pressing plus poster. Digitally remastered edition of the British quartet's ground-br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Heavyweight triple 180gm vinyl LP pressing plus poster. Digitally remastered edition of the British quartet's ground-breaking 1980 triple album, the follow-up to the career-defining London Calling album. All artwork recreated from original release including exclusive poster. Features 'The Magnificent Seven', 'The Call-Up', 'Charlie Don't Surf', 'Police on My Back', 'Hitsville UK' and many more.;Track List:1. The Magnificent Seven;2. Hitsville U.K;3. Junco Partner;4. Ivan Meets G.I. Joe;5. The Leader;6. Something About England;7. Rebel Waltz;8. Look Here;9. The Crooked Beat;10. Somebody Got Murdered;11. One More Time;12. One More Dub;13. Lightning Strikes (Not Once But Twice);14. Up in Heaven (Not Only Here);15. Corner Soul;16. Let's Go Crazy;17. If Music Could Talk;18. The Sound of Sinners;19. Police on My Back;20. Midnight Log;21. The Equaliser;22. The Call Up;23. Washington Bullets;24. Broadway;25. Lose This Skin;26. Charlie Don't Surf;27. Mensforth Hill;28. Junkie Slip;29. Kingston Advice;30. The Street Parade;31. Version City;32. Living in Fame;33. Silicone on Sapphire;34. Version Pardner;35. Career Opportunities;36. Shepherds Delight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.