- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Clientele - God Save the Clientele
- Write a Review
- #K75706 000000000 K75706000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:US only release on 180 gram vinyl! On their third full-length, The Clientele are setting free their inner Monkees with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2007;Notes:US only release on 180 gram vinyl! On their third full-length, The Clientele are setting free their inner Monkees with a lovely blend of Big Star twisted power pop, Byrdsian country achin', and flashes of the Beatles at their most joyful and upbeat. The ghosts, half-light, and uncertainties remain, but included in this music is a newfound optimism. With the addition of piano and violin, the band paints from a broader palette, adding splashes of pedal steel and slide guitar to their already lush songs. Their most accomplished and triumphant record. Recorded in Nashville with Mark Nevers (Lambchop, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Calexico, Silver Jews).;Track List:1. Here Comes the Phantom;2. I Hope I Know You;3. Isn't Life Strange?;4. Dance of the Hours;5. From Brighton Beach to Santa Monica;6. Winter on Victoria Street;7. Queen of Seville;8. These Days Nothing But Sunshine;9. Somebody Changed;10. No Dreams Last Night;11. Carnival on 7th Street;12. Bookshop Casanova;13. Garden at Night;14. Dreams of Leaving
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.