- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Crystals - He's A Rebel
- Write a Review
- #K73279 000000000 K73279000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Crystals's He's A Rebel, originally released in 1963. Released on the heels ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Crystals's He's A Rebel, originally released in 1963. Released on the heels of the immortal hit title track which went to #1 on the charts in 1962, He's A Rebel is the second album from one of the greatest girl groups of all-time. Lead by legendary vocalist Darlene Love, and produced by Phil Spector, this record is the sound of baby boomer teenagers. Nobody alive in the early '60s could avoid the infectious dance pop of The Crystals and the sound has held up and been emulated by retro-girl-groups for decades since. But nothing can top Phil Spector and The Crystals. Essential early '60s pop reissued on 180 gram vinyl with a deluxe jacket, two bonus tracks, and a download card.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.