- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cure - Faith
- Write a Review
- K55145 000000000 K55145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Faith is the third studio album by English rock band The Cure, released on 14 April 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Faith is the third studio album by English rock band The Cure, released on 14 April 1981. Preceded by the single "Primary", the album was a moderate success commercially but was received ambivalently by critics. Faith saw The Cure continuing in the gloomy vein of 1980's Seventeen Seconds, which would conclude with the band's next album, Pornography. Following the tour for Seventeen Seconds, The Cure returned to Morgan Studios on 27 September 1980 to record a new album. During this session, recordings of songs "All Cats Are Grey" and "Primary" were attempted, but neither ended up on the album. Robert Smith was hoping the tracks would sound "funereal", but instead he said "they just sounded dull". Most of Faith was written in the studio. At least two songs on the album, "All Cats Are Grey" and "The Drowning Man", were inspired by the Gormenghast novels of Mervyn Peake. Faith was the first album by The Cure to feature six-string bass guitar "All Cats Are Grey" features Smith on keyboards and piano, with no guitar at all. The front cover, designed by former and future member Porl Thompson, is a picture of Bolton Priory in the village of Bolton Abbey in the fog.;Track List:1. The Holy Hour;2. Primary;3. Other Voices;4. All Cats Are Grey;5. The Funeral Party;6. Doubt;7. The Drowning Man;8. Faith;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.