- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Cure - The Greatest Hits Acoustic
- Write a Review
- #K55137 000000000 K55137000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Greatest Hits Acoustic is a 2001 compilation album by The Cure. The band's relationsh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Greatest Hits Acoustic is a 2001 compilation album by The Cure. The band's relationship with longtime label Fiction Records came to a close, and The Cure were obliged to release one final album for the label. Robert Smith agreed to release a greatest hits album under the condition that he could choose the tracks himself. In an effort to provide something new for the hardcore fans who owned the previously released songs, Robert arranged for the band and former member Boris Williams to re-record acoustic versions of the Greatest Hits. That limited release is now available as a separate vinyl set. Includes classics like "Just Like Heaven," "Friday I'm In Love," "Close To Me," "Boys Don't Cry" and many others.;Track List:1. Boys Don't Cry (Acoustic Version);2. A Forest (Acoustic Version);3. Let's Go to Bed (Acoustic Version);4. The Walk (Acoustic Version);5. The Lovecats (Acoustic Version);6. In Between Days (Acoustic Version);7. Close to Me (Acoustic Version);8. Why Can't I Be You? (Acoustic Version);9. Just Like Heaven (Acoustic Version);10. Lullaby (Acoustic Version);11. Love Song (Acoustic Version);12. Never Enough (Acoustic Version);13. High (Acoustic Version);14. Friday I'm in Love (Acoustic Version);15. Mint Car (Acoustic Version);16. Wrong Number (Acoustic Version);17. Cut Here (Acoustic Version);18. Just Say Yes (Acoustic Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.