- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - I'll Be Your Girl
- Write a Review
- L32909 000000000 L32909000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Decemberists explore a new sound on their inspired eighth studio album I'll Be You...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. The Decemberists explore a new sound on their inspired eighth studio album I'll Be Your Girl. The acclaimed Portland, Oregon-based band worked with producer John Congleton (St. Vincent, Lana del Ray) and embraced influences such as Roxy Music and New Order to spark a new creative path, as evidenced on synth-driven lead single "Severed." I'll Be Your Girl is the band's first studio album since 2015's What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World. In addition to their lyrics, which often focus on historical incidents and/or folklore, The Decemberists are also well known for their eclectic live shows. Audience participation is a part of each performance, typically during encores. The band stages whimsical reenactments of sea battles and other centuries-old events, typically of regional interest, or acts out songs with members of the crowd.;Track List:1. Once in My Life;2. Cutting Stone;3. Severed;4. Starwatcher;5. Tripping Along;6. Your Ghost;7. Everything Is Awful;8. Sucker's Prayer;9. We All Die Young;10. Rusalka Rusalka / the Wild Rushes;11. I'll Be Your Girl
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.