- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Decemberists - Picaresque
- Write a Review
- #K61234 000000000 K61234000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/13/2005;Notes:The Decemberists know that the psychology of a culture at war is complex that historical archetypes can inform the mas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/13/2005;Notes:The Decemberists know that the psychology of a culture at war is complex that historical archetypes can inform the masses on current events far better than the evening news and, perhaps most importantly, that life is ultimately a spectacular and colorful pageant. They remind US that, on any given day, we might rub shoulders with rogue spies and runaway prostitutes, child monarchs and vengeful mariners, boy ghosts, couples contemplating suicide, cannibals and drowning angels. This existence is indeed a spectacle to be revered. In August of 2004, Rachel Blumberg, Jenny Conlee, Chris Funk, Colin Meloy, and Nate Query set up shop at a former Baptist church in Portland, Oregon. With co-producer Chris Walla at the controls, the five musicians collectively known as the Decemberists emerged three weeks later with the bulk of the work completed for Picaresque (Kill Rock Stars - March 22, 2005), their most ambitious and realized effort to date.;Track List:1. Infanta;2. We Both Go Down Together;3. Eli the Barrow Boy;4. Sporting Life;5. Bagman's Gambit;6. From My Own True Love (Lost at Sea);7. 16 Military Wives;8. Engine Driver;9. On the Bus Mall;10. Mariner's Revenge Song;11. Of Angels and Angles
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.