- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Devil Makes Three - Redemption & Ruin
- Write a Review
- #K56825 000000000 K56825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Redemption & Ruin is a 12-song cover-record with two distinct, but intertw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Redemption & Ruin is a 12-song cover-record with two distinct, but intertwined personalities. The first half of the record focuses on the faults and vices that can drive creation within music while the second half focuses on the absolution of life, the soul and forgiveness. The Devil Makes Three exhibits their wide range of influences including nods to the blues (Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters), gospel (Down in The Valley), country (Townes Van Zandt, Hank Williams Sr.), buegrass (Ralph Stanley), and the obscure (Tom Waits). With the energy of The Devil Makes Three'slive show so prevalent in all of their recordings, Redemption & Ruin pays homage to where that energy was created and shaped.;Track List:1. Drunken Hearted Man;2. Champagne and Reefer;3. I Gotta Get Drunk;4. Chase the Feeling;5. I'm Gonna Get High;6. Waiting Around to Die;7. There'll Be a Jubilee;8. I Am the Man Thomas;9. Come on Up to the House;10. What Would You Give (In Exchange for Your Soul);11. Down in the Valley;12. The Angel of Death;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.