- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dirtbombs - Ooey Gooey Chewy Ka-blooey!
- Write a Review
- #K82755 000000000 K82755000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Detroit-based Garage rockers. For about a decade now, Dirtbombs frontman Mick Co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Detroit-based Garage rockers. For about a decade now, Dirtbombs frontman Mick Collins has threatened that the band's next release would be their 'Bubblegum album.' Well, here it is! Mick Collins wrote 10 new tracks which pay homage to the sound and style originally popularized in the late '60s/early '70s by producers like Kasenetz-Katz and Don Kirschner. While the usual Dirtbombs' double-drums, fuzzy guitars and soulful swagger are present, Ooey Gooey is sugary, sunshiny pop rock that recalls Josie & the Pussycats, the Banana Splits and Lancelot Link & the Evolution Revolution, to name but three. It's all sing-along choruses, childlike themes and a contrived innocence - not the kind of record one would've predicted from a guy who once fronted the Gories.;Track List:1. Sugar on Top;2. Crazy for You;3. It's Gonna Be Alright;4. Hot Sour Salty Sweet;5. Jump and Shout;6. The Girl on the Carousel;7. Hey! Cookie;8. Sunshine Girl;9. No More Rainy Days/Sun Sound Interlude;10. We Come in the Sunshine;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.