- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doobie Brothers - One Step Closer
- Write a Review
- #K64829 000000000 K64829000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. In 1980, The Doobie Brothers issued One Step Closer, their ninth full-length album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. In 1980, The Doobie Brothers issued One Step Closer, their ninth full-length album and - as it turned out - the last studio effort they'd release before disbanding for more than half a decade. The album sold well (hitting #3 on the Billboard Top 200 on it's way to a platinum certification) thanks to the two hit singles "Real Love" (#5) and title track " One Step Closer" (top-40) not to mention the minor hit "Keep This Train A-Rollin'." As a gift to the fans, the band proceeded to embark on a farewell tour before finally calling it quits after their performance at the Greek Theater in Berkeley, California on September 11, 1982. If you've ever been a fan of the music Michael McDonald helped shape during his tenure with the Doobies.;Track List:1. Dedicate This Heart;2. Real Love;3. No Stopping Us Now;4. Thank You Love;5. One Step Closer;6. Keep This Train A-Rollin';7. Just in Time;8. South Bay Strut;9. One By One;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.