- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The-Dream - Love Hate
- Write a Review
- #K64213 000000000 K64213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Love Hate is the debut studio album by R&B singer/songwriter The-Dream. It was released on De...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Love Hate is the debut studio album by R&B singer/songwriter The-Dream. It was released on December 11, 2007, by his Def Jam-imprint label Radio Killa. The album's title is the abbreviation for "Love Me All Summer, Hate Me All Winter". The album contains the elements for it's outing as primarily a R&B and pop album, with the production that was provided by Christopher Stewart and Carlos McKinney. The album was inspired by the works of musical styles derived from the 1980s for it's works from Prince and Michael Jackson. The album features two guest appearances from American rapper Fabolous, and fellow recording artist Rihanna. The album was promoted with three singles - "Shawty Is Da Shit" featuring Fabolous, "Falsetto" and "I Luv Your Girl" - that attained Billboard charts success and all these singles were charted within the top thirty on the Billboard Hot 100. The album debuted at #30 on the US Billboard 200.;Track List:1. Shawty Is Da SH*!;2. I Luv Your Girl;3. Fast Car;4. Nikki;5. She Needs My Love;6. Falsetto;7. Playin' in Her Hair;8. Purple Kisses;9. Ditch That..;10. Luv Songs;11. Livin' a Lie;12. Mama
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.