- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Dust Brothers - Fight Club / O.s.t.
- Write a Review
- #K56474 000000000 K56474000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Limited Pink Colored Vinyl. Mondo are proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Limited Pink Colored Vinyl. Mondo are proud to present the soundtrack to Fight Club on vinyl for the first time in over 15 Years. The Dust Brothers only film score to date, Fight Club is arguably one of the most enjoyable soundtrack albums to come out of the '90s and part of that has to do with the fact that it is one of the best sequenced scores of all time. Weaving all of the films cues from the film into 16 songs, the album winds up feeling like the best instrumental trip-hop album you've never heard. Buy it, or you will be incomplete. But be warned, this album is not beautiful, clean or perfect. It is not Mint, or even VG+. It is Fair at best. Just like you. You are not your record collection.;Track List:1. Who Is Tyler Durden? (5:03);2. Homework (4:38);3. What Is Fight Club? (4:43);4. Single Serving Jack (4:15);5. Corporate World (2:43);6. Psycho Boy Jack (2:58);7. Hessel Raymond K. (2:49);8. Medula Oblongata (6:00);9. Jack's Smirking Revenge (3:59);10. Stealing Fat (2:22);11. Chemical Burn (3:35);12. Marla (4:22);13. Commissioner Castration (3:07);14. Space Monkeys (3:24);15. Finding the Bomb (6:45);16. This Is Your Life - the Dust Brothers Feat. Tyler Durden;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL, PINK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.